Thursday 4 October 2012

Introduction

So, if the title didn't give you a bigger enough hint, I will be entertaining you with a series of updates on my reading of Dracula by Bram Stoker.
It is 377 pages long, with 27 chapters from the viewpoints of several fictional characters: I do not expect to be enthused...
Nonetheless, this is a task I am DETERMINED to complete. I will rant to my heart's content, regardless of the hate or critiscism I may (or may not) recieve haha.
Be warned, I can rant for Team GB, so don't take my thoughts too seriously.

With much love and affection to all you readers,
The Dragon.
P.S. If you are reading this and do not know who I am, you are a very sad person, even more so than me, who is nicknamed 'The Dragon'.
This is either Dracula's normal face or he is stoned off his arse

No comments:

Post a Comment